Vacature Warehouse Supervisor

Warehouse Supervisor in Bleiswijk

Dit ga je doen

As a Warehouse Supervisor you are responsible for a team of approximately 35 people consisting of 2-4 Coordinators and approximately 30 Operators, you report to the Operations Manager.  

As a Warehouse Supervisor you are responsible for the daily start-up. What are the expectations for today? Is everyone aware of the work they have to do and are they in the right position? In addition you will also be involved in the working and improvement processes in your department. In your role as a Warehouse Supervisor you will be working in the warehouse for around 80% of the time, you will spend the other 20% of the time behind your desk. You know how to write improvement processes and rapports about how the work is done. One of your challenges is to reduce the sick leave in your team. It is important that you are an involved Warehouse Supervisor that provides coaching leadership and have a personal approach. 

Because the market is very unpredictable, we ask for your flexibility, both working hours and services may change in the future. For now your working hours are as followed; one week you will work the morning shift from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM, the next week you will work the evening shift which starts at approximately 3:00 PM to approximately 11:30 PM, working on a Sunday once a month is also no problem for you!

Are you the Warehouse Supervisor we're looking for? Please apply via the website! 

Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving

You will work at the largest distribution center in the Benelux and for one of the biggest web shops of the Netherlands, they currently use 20% of the distribution center and want to expand this up to 50%. The distribution center is extremely modern and automated, digitalized and mechanized. The work requires you to be able to stand and walk all day but is not physically demaning. You have to be able to deal with the modern; the Operator will be working at a production line where the computer will tell them what to prepare. The company promises a lot of growth which also means big opportunities! If you will stand out positively, there will be plenty of career opportunities! 

Dit krijg je

  • A salary up to €3400,- per month based on a 40 hour workweek (excluding a minimum of €340,- per month in allowances)
  • 25 days paid leave 
  • The possibility to earn 4 additional paid leave days per year as a bonus 
  • Plenty of career opportunities 
  • 8% of your yearly income as a annual leave pay 

Functie:Warehouse Supervisor
Salaris:onbekend – onbekend
Uren per week:40 – 40

Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met Raaak Personeel via onbekend of 010-3031921. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.

Deel de vacature:

Redactie Moerkapellekrant

Leuk dat je een van de recent geplaatste vacatures hebt geopend via de moerkapellekrant. Hopelijk vind je een baan die bij je past en waar je gelukkig van wordt!

  1. Vacatures Moerkapelle
  2. Warehouse Supervisor Raaak Personeel 23-01-2024

Bekijk ook andere vacatures